Let me tell you my life story though a song

Let me tell you my life story though a song

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lesedi Lo-Fi

I typically use YouTube when looking for videos or just for listening music and there are always ads I have to wait for and I hate it. One advertisement was 13 minutes, right before I was going to skip the ad I heard the music playing and kept watching. Before I knew it I was singing along to a song and then the video was over. I reset the video and got the name of the artist and looked him up.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uws8QfzErCA


His name translates to the saying 'diamond in the rough'





Lesesdi Lo-Fi is a young artist from Los Angeles California his style of music is a mix of acoustic and indie rock. I really just loved the tone in his voice and the soul you feel when he sings. In his song Western and Lexington his voice mixed with the instrumentals is quite beautiful. The guitar solo is soft yet clear.


Lesedi Lo-Fi sounds similar to Elliot Smith, Curtis Mayfield, and Jack Johnson


Although I did not find many songs that he's done I was happy that I found what I did. I hope he can make a name for himself everywhere.

Check him out and let me know what you think it is worth a listen!
http://www.reverbnation.com/lesedilofi#

No comments:

Post a Comment