Let me tell you my life story though a song

Let me tell you my life story though a song

Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Power of Words

I am sure there is one song of there that you could relate to. It is like the song is speaking to you whether it's from the lyrics, beat or just the 'feel' of the song. When I listen to music I connect on several levels and there is no limit to the style of music either. If you don't like a certain genre of music challenge yourself to search and find a song you find appealing. For me it is just understanding each genre, it can sound totally different but deliver the same message. 


Music is an outlet for both the artist and the listener


I love finding new artist and the different styles of music that are out there. Of course the mainstream media is good (because it's mainstream) What about the tracks left unheard? The ones that didn't quite make it on the radio? I find when buying a CD I tend to like the ones not played on the radio more than the hot singles from the album. 


When you take out the time to look for more eclectic music you will be surprised at what you will find. There are some amazing artist out there that deserve a big break like the now already famous stars.


What are some of your favorite non-mainstream artist out there?


Through this blog I plan to showcase some of the great artist/bands/musicians I have found. So bare with me as I am very new to this.    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment